Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Brandi Carlile to Give Up New Album Oct. 6

Ir para baixo

Brandi Carlile to Give Up New Album Oct. 6 Empty Brandi Carlile to Give Up New Album Oct. 6

Mensagem por BlueSkydream Qua 19 Ago - 0:10

Brandi Carlile to Give Up New Album Oct. 6 Mainbrandi
Photo by Jeremy Cowart
By Christina Lee on August 18, 2009 4:07 PM

While in the midst of her fall tour, singer-songwriter Brandi Carlile will officially release her third studio effort, Give Up the Ghost.
Following 2007's The Story, Give Up is set to release on Oct. 6, the same night Carlile performs at Glenside, Pa.'s Keswick Theatre. The new record will feature a few guest appearances, including Chad Smith of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Amy Ray of the Indigo Girls and Benmont Tench of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.
But that of one Sir Elton John becomes the most notable, in his duet with Carlile titled, “Caroline.” The track may not quite be the comeback effort John worked for Alice in Chains, though his assistance still proved to be redemptive.
“I was totally immersed in Grand Ole Opry culture, wherein musicians are usually not the ones who wrote the music,” Carlile said in a statement. “But when I was 11 and discovered Elton John, I realized that performers do write and perform their own songs, and I immediately got a keyboard out and started writing.”

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2009/08/carlile-announces-official-date-for-give-up-the-gh.html
BlueSkydream
BlueSkydream

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo