Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Concerto - 2 de Maio - Évora (Arena d'Évora)

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

Concerto - 2 de Maio - Évora (Arena d'Évora) Empty Concerto - 2 de Maio - Évora (Arena d'Évora)

Mensagem por BlueSkydream Ter 14 Abr - 21:49

Concerto dia 2 de Maio - Évora (Arena d'Évora)

Quem vai?
BlueSkydream
BlueSkydream

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Concerto - 2 de Maio - Évora (Arena d'Évora) Empty Re: Concerto - 2 de Maio - Évora (Arena d'Évora)

Mensagem por musical.attraction Sex 24 Abr - 20:17

Eu vou a este e ao do Porto. Smile

musical.attraction

Concerto - 2 de Maio - Évora (Arena d'Évora) Empty Re: Concerto - 2 de Maio - Évora (Arena d'Évora)

Mensagem por Margarida Sex 24 Abr - 21:25

Ainda não sei...
Margarida
Margarida

Mensagem por BlueSkydream Qua 29 Abr - 16:15

A Rádio comercial está a oferecer convites duplos para este concerto!!
BlueSkydream
BlueSkydream

Mensagem por BlueSkydream Qua 29 Abr - 17:25

Os convites já foram todos entregues.
BlueSkydream
BlueSkydream

Mensagem por Margarida Qua 29 Abr - 21:07

E eu já não vou poder ir..
Margarida
Margarida

Mensagem por BlueSkydream Qua 29 Abr - 21:56

Margarida, há-de de aparecer uma nova oportunidade para ires ver um concerto da banda! Wink
BlueSkydream
BlueSkydream

Mensagem por Margarida Qua 29 Abr - 21:57

Sim, mas eu já a vi novembro passado, na aula magna! Wink
Margarida
Margarida

Mensagem por BlueSkydream Qua 29 Abr - 22:11

Pois, já tinhas dito... Embarassed
BlueSkydream
BlueSkydream

Concerto - 2 de Maio - Évora (Arena d'Évora) Empty Brandi Carlile diz que Portugal já é “segunda casa”

Mensagem por BlueSkydream Dom 3 maio - 22:08

Brandi Carlile diz que Portugal já é “segunda casa”

O pouco público presente na noite de sábado na Arena, em Évora, proporcionou a Brandi Carlile, talvez um dos concertos mais intimistas dos que já deu em Portugal. As 500 pessoas que ocupavam a sala, com capacidade para mais de três mil, chegaram à frente e entoaram com a norte-americana os temas de ‘The Story’, álbum que a fez entrar nos conhecimentos musicais dos portugueses, muito por culpa do tema que dá nome ao disco e que acabou por ser o momento alto da noite, como seria de esperar.

Os 30 euros do ingresso parecem ter sido o principal repelente à aderência do público para um espectáculo, que só por si, valia muitos mais euros. Com cara de menina mas dona de uma voz de fazer inveja a muitas divas, Brandi surpreendeu pela potência, garra e empenho com dava a cada nota.

A cantora ofereceu ainda aos fãs alguns temas do seu homónimo disco de estreia, que não chegou a ter edição na Europa. Surpreendeu depois ao cantar Radiohead, Johnny Cash e até o lendário ‘Let it Be’, dos Beatles, com que acabou por se despedir. O ambiente criado deu até para, a meio do concerto e na frente de palco, Brandi encher a sala despida com a sua voz, dispensando qualquer microfone. Arrepiante.

Entre músicas assumiu sentir-se tão bem em Portugal, que já considera o nosso Pais como “uma segunda casa”. Brandi Carlile actua hoje no Coliseu do Porto e amanhã na Queima das Fitas de Coimbra.

Pedro Galego

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]
BlueSkydream
BlueSkydream

Mensagem por musical.attraction Sáb 30 maio - 21:26

Olá! Smile
Fiz 2 videos no concerto de Évora, que podem tirar nos links seguintes:
Fall Apart Again
What Can I Say

Este é um apanhado do concerto, mas que está em Inglês, posso depois passar para Português, que até faz mais sentido aqui (hei-de substituir depois).

Concert/Setlist
Follow - With awesome intro from Josh with one of his songs.
Late Morning Lullaby
Brandi said they went fora walk in the city and saw the old city walls and Roman ruins and "we've had lunch AND dinner, like we've done since we've been here". She said they love Portugal, it's like a second
home to them. "It's an honor and privilege to be able to play here." I'm glad they eat well while in here.
My Song
Until I Die

She said she likes it here so much she almost wants to move to Portugal. Talked about the Story being released in Portugal and that they have another cd so originally entitled Brandi Carlile (it's funny that she talks about the album like just because it wasn't officially released somewhere people don't know it, so someone sceamed they had it , they bought it on the internet. "duh" Wink.
She asked if we wouldn't mind if they played a song from that first album, which was they're first single in the US.
Fall Apart Again
She introduced the twins and said they write their songs together. Said that the next song was written by Phil while wondering naked around her house. "He's really into aliens and believes they will come. He's a truth seeker and he wonders a lot about our purpose here. So he wrote a song about that". I was happy to hear that about Phil.
Have You Ever
Brandi: Can anybody hear me at this volume? So, i know this might seem like the strangest thing in the world but i think it will be fun to play you guys a song completely unplugged (funny how she introduces this idea everytime as new Smile ) At home in the States we usually play much smaller venues so i think it will be fun to take advantage of this room and play a song ...unplugged.
What Can I Say (with Brandi sending a kiss to someone in the crowd because a guy called Brandi a few times and pointed to this person and said: Your number one fan)
Brandi said the crowd was awesome during What Can I Say because she didn't know if people knew the song but people were singing it by the end (it was a sweet moment the soft/low singing by everybody)
She said they just ended recording the 3rd album Give Up The Ghost and they were gonna play a new song "it's kind of a funny one because Phil learned how to play the ukulele for this song and also because it causes the twins to have to sing to the same microphone, which i think is really cute".
Oh Dear
Creep

She said her mum doesn't like to hear her play that song because she curses
Cannonball
Turpentine
("Are you with us?...I knew you would...Portuguese audienced can sing their asses off.")
The Story
Folsom Prison Blues

Girl with the group of girls standing in front of Phil in the audience says to Phil I Love you, Brandi heard that but was with her back turned to them and when she turned around to them "I love you too". Phil looked at Brandi and smiled because the i love you was for him, but Brandi was busy getting ready for Pride and Joy and didn't notice that it was for him.
Pride and Joy
Let It Be
(Brandi: In case you can't figure out were i am, i'm hiding behind the piano).
Band leaves the stage, people clap whistle and scream Brandi for a few minutes.
Fortunate Son
A few minutes after the show has ended Brandi shows up and meets some people who are there hoping to get an autograph and a photo with her.
Everybody goes home or to wherever they are spending the night with a smile on their faces and Brandi's voice still singing in their heads.

musical.attraction

Mensagem por BlueSkydream Qua 3 Jun - 22:06

Smile
musical.attraction, obrigada pelo resumo do concerto de Évora e pelos videos!!
BlueSkydream
BlueSkydream

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo