Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Brandi e Catherine vão casar (é oficial)

4 participantes

Ir para baixo

Brandi e Catherine vão casar (é oficial) Empty Brandi e Catherine vão casar (é oficial)

Mensagem por Xena Qui 14 Jun - 20:38

Aqui está o comunicado de noivado da propria Brandi ( atravez dum elemento que dirige o Again today)
Parabens e mtas felicidades para ambas xD
E a outra grande grande noticia é que o Bear Creek está no TOP TEN!!
YEAH!!!!

"
hey guys!

SO... It seems I have a few things to catch you up on huh? hahaha

First of all I did so much press for the record this past week! I was in LA doing the late night shows and radio interviews when I found out that the twins and I have our VERY FIRST top ten record! This was amazing news to us and we're totally overwhelmed with the response to BEAR CREEK. Thank you so much to those of you who pre-ordered and purchased it in the first week! It was a huge part of the reason the record debuted in the top ten.

And my biggest news ever is that I got engaged!!!!!! I realize the Seattle Times beat us to the punch but its cool that they care! In these times and on the eve of Referendum 74 it's really important for me to help raise awareness around marriage equality so I'm stoked that they took an interest.

Catherine (my fiancée) and I met through her previous job as Charity Coordinator for none other than Sir Paul McCartney! Cath worked for him for the last ten years and lucky for me, Sir Paul gave us his blessing, so she's left her job and her Country to come to the ol' USA to be with me!

Over the last couple years Catherine took interest in the Looking Out Foundation and advised us on and supported several of our campaigns.
She has amazing ideas and tons of experience in music and philanthropy...she lives for charity and I couldn't feel more blessed to have her in my life.

The twins and I are all VERY pleased to have appointed her as the Executive Director of the Looking out foundation and we know everyone is going to love getting to know her!
I wanted to tell you sooner but I though I'd wait until I got the nerve to pop the question so I could give you all the news at once!
We love that she's joined our little cult!

You'll see her out on the road representing looking out,working with Bert and holly AND organizing the "grass roots concert booths" she chose individually in each city for EVERY concert!

You may have noticed that I've been "on the scene" a bit more lately...there are several reasons for this:
first- around activism and LGBTQ issues its pressing and urgent that referendum 74 is on the table in my home state and I want marriage equality for everyone NOT just me.
second-my record just came out YAY!
and third--Ive been on the road for 8 years and I've decided touring is fucking exhausting!
I was thrilled and very relieved to have a six month break and dive back into the things I'm so passionate about.
I'm excited to re-calibrate,stay in touch better from now on,and get out on that road!

All of your constant support has meant more to me than I can say.
Here's to the coming year and changing the world!!

xoxobc
"
Xena
Xena

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Brandi e Catherine vão casar (é oficial) Empty Re: Brandi e Catherine vão casar (é oficial)

Mensagem por Mapacafe Qui 14 Jun - 23:04

Que sejam muito felizes Very Happy
Mapacafe
Mapacafe

Brandi e Catherine vão casar (é oficial) Empty Re: Brandi e Catherine vão casar (é oficial)

Mensagem por JP Sex 15 Jun - 7:46

Smile
JP
JP

Mensagem por BlueSkydream Sex 15 Jun - 20:29

Parabéns às noivas!! Smile
Que sejam muito felizes!!!
Smile
BlueSkydream
BlueSkydream

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo