Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

"Agora que tenho 30 anos ..."

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

"Agora que tenho 30 anos ..." Empty "Agora que tenho 30 anos ..."

Mensagem por BlueSkydream Ter 14 Jun - 22:18

"Agora que tenho 30 anos ..." é titulo da mensagem que a Brandi deixou no Facebook. Smile

Fala sobre o seu dia de aniversário, dos concertos com o Ray Lamontanhe, que hoje foi um dia de folga e que estiveram a jogar golf...

"Now That I'm 30...
por Brandi Carlile a Terça-feira, 14 de Junho de 2011 às 22:46

I feel so validated now that my age doesn't begin with the word twenty...Its like a whole new level of confidence.

The first thing I did was text Emily Sailiers (most brilliant person alive), and I advised her not to be too upset that I'm now smarter than her. She just laughed at me...weird.

My birthday was eventful to say the least...I managed to spread it out over two days-NYC and Boston. It started at midnight in NYC with my managers, some friends, and some whiskey. And it ended with a lightning storm in Boston...two shows, dozens of birthday songs, and one hang over later... it happened...I'M 30. I dig it.

To say "thank you" for the Charity Water Project Donations would be the under-expression of the decade...so I will say that I am deeply moved that we doubled our goal and that I'll try to never forget the way that people with a common interest and more than a little compassion can change the world. I am eternally grateful to you.

The Ray Tour is almost over and I haven't written about it yet! I know, I know....I'm a flake, but its changed my schedule since sound checks and set times are different so is my dinner time bed time etc...all the tour routines got switched and I'm adjusting.

I had a day off today in Indy and we all played golf. Playing golf can be more important than it sounds...it is like meditation for me because golf simply doesn't happen when your anxious. For extra hyper people its like forced relaxation...and I'm starting not to suck.

So after a nice relaxing day off, I'm writing again and the first thing I want to mention about this tour is the Secret Sisters. I'm in love with them. They are beautiful singers and beautiful people. We've been singing "Same Ol You" together each night just for laughs, but there is nothing funny about how good these girls are. I feel like God was just showing off when he made some people.

Ray is still probably my favorite singer of the last ten years and I've been learning so much from watching and listening to him. Over the years I'd say that opening for people I admire has humbled me and taught me almost everything I know about how to walk through the world as an artist and an entertainer. This is certainly no exception. I've been singing Ray's song "Burn" for years, and for a long time, I toured around with his signature on my guitar until it wore off from so many shows... I have nothing if I don't have gratitude and to play for Ray's fans has been an honor...they have been so amazing! I've seen a few familiar faces in the crowd too, and every time I recognize one of our fans I can't help but smile.

I'm looking so forward to the rest of this tour and the next!

I have another blog coming soon!

I bet you thought I'd forgotten to write about Greenville,Richmond and Pittsburgh....

until next time

xobc30"

Engraçada a "nova assinatura"!

BlueSkydream
BlueSkydream

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

"Agora que tenho 30 anos ..." Empty Re: "Agora que tenho 30 anos ..."

Mensagem por Xena Qui 16 Jun - 1:21

Mto fixe e eu fui dos k contribuiu no aniversario :p n resisti

olhem aki uma interview numa radio

http://www.wfpk.org/2011/06/15/brandi-carlile-interview-photos/
Xena