Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Mensagem da Brandi

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

Mensagem da Brandi Empty Mensagem da Brandi

Mensagem por BlueSkydream Seg 17 Ago - 21:18

A Brandi deixou no seu site a seguinte mensagem para os fãs europeus.

August 17, 2009 - A Note From Brandi. From Europe
Hey everyone,

We're just wrapping up a tour in Europe. It's a special one because it's the last tour on the wheels of The Story. We have one last show tonight and when I play "The Story," even though I still always will, it's gonna feel like the end of a long journey.

This tour marks my first time ever playing in Ireland. WOW!! I want to go back soon! Dublin and Belfast fans blew my mind singing along, chanting, and just being crazy! Needless to say if you were there, you know we loved it. It was the twins' birthday in Belfast and we met a ton of cool people after the show at a little bar we went to called Auntie Annies.

Glasgow was wild and full of great energy as usual. The crowd sang along with every word of "Cannonball," making it one of my favorite performances of the song ever. This was our third time in Glasgow and even though we always have a blast, this was the best!

On to Manchester and London... Manchester was one of the best shows. Last time we were there, we played at a place called Night and Day which is this tiny little bar. This venue was a really big music hall full of people!! The crowd was amazing to us.

London got cancelled the first night which really bummed me out, because the power on the block came back on as soon as the announcement was made. We wanted to make the announcement ourselves and play a song out on the street but the powers that be said no...grrrrr... All in all, though, it turned out to be a really great intimate gig the following night. I felt really connected to the audience and felt comfortable playing a couple of the more intimate ballads from the new record.

Switzerland...I dont even know where to start! We played Lucern for the first time for a full room of some of the most expressive people we've ever played for! They would point their hands to the stage and begin to hum for it seemed like forever and then suddenly all at once throw their hands in the air and yell! It took me a while to catch on that they were waiting for me to count them off haha...Anyway, it caught on and that's how we woke up our monitor guy Brian for the remainder of the tour. Zurich was amazing and inspiring for me much like last time and like Lucerne. I LOVE Switzerland, and I took home a ton of chocolate.

Our beloved Portugal was amazing as usual. We want to say a special thanks to the Portuguese fans for making all of even our wildest rock and roll dreams come true and for making us feel like Queen everytime we play "The Story." If you look closely at the new record itself you'll see a special message to the people of portugal as a little thanks... It's never far from my mind how lucky we are to have this life and to play our music for people who care about it.

Hey! Allison Miller is an incredible drummer and a great hang! Sometimes I forget to sing because I'm so affected by her drumming - she's super musical...It's also great to have another girl out on the road. Although I think she might actually be a bad influence on the twins...and me too...or at least gives us a run for our money!

Great tour! I'm so pleased to start a new chapter and bring out Give Up The Ghost on tour for all to hear and see. We've got new covers in the fall, new arrangements, new songs, instrumentation, and lots of surprises. See you out on the road with the changing leaves.

Love,
Brandi

Quem quiser traduzir aqui fica o link
http://translate.google.pt
BlueSkydream
BlueSkydream

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem da Brandi Empty Re: Mensagem da Brandi

Mensagem por BlueSkydream Ter 18 Ago - 14:12

"Our beloved Portugal was amazing as usual. We want to say a special thanks to the Portuguese fans for making all of even our wildest rock and roll dreams come true and for making us feel like Queen everytime we play "The Story." If you look closely at the new record itself you'll see a special message to the people of portugal as a little thanks... It's never far from my mind how lucky we are to have this life and to play our music for people who care about it..."

Smile É bonito o que ela escreveu...
Espero vê-la ainda este ano, em palcos lusos com músicas do seu novo àlbum que sairá no dia 6 de Outubro.
BlueSkydream
BlueSkydream

Mensagem por musical.attraction Ter 18 Ago - 21:07

Foi um texto muito bonito. Um obrigado também a ela e à banda por terem tocado em locais tão variados em Portugal. Smile

musical.attraction

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo