Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

"Vegas Baby!"

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

"Vegas Baby!" Empty "Vegas Baby!"

Mensagem por Xena Qui 12 maio - 23:06

Nova nota no facebook

“Vegas baby!”

that's a gross phrase that the twins keep saying today every five minutes. well so far its been more like a vacation than a tour! we've been in Disneyland and Vegas in three days...Phil ate 6 churros, 1 caramel apple, 1 corn dog, 1 pink cotton candy, several cokes, and a pizza for dinner...his brother is smarter than him ;-) he did yoga and drank water. I bought the entire Disney princess inventory for my niece Caroline, including the princesses with ponies series since she just won her first gold trophy for riding her pony in a competition! I just bought my nephew JayJ a Mickey and a buzz...he really just wants things to kiss and drool on at this age, but he's well on his way to being prince charming.

Vegas always makes me smile when I think of Elvis, sequins, lights, and the art of entertaining...what it's become is something I don't pretend to understand, but what it was, and still is to many of us, is the art of making people happy and bringing peace and laughter to a moment that most of us hold in a collection of our finest...also I met Elton here, which will forever be one of my best days.

at a very concentrated level of exposure though, I’ve seen two very different and yet somehow similar extremes in modern American culture...I intend to put more thought into that...the Disney kids that may grow up and be Vegas kids...hmmm amazing? terrible? depends. Disney is like an exercise in imagination...but also in immediate satisfaction and gluttony. Vegas is bright and lively with the idea of cutting loose, but also dark and you can feel the pain and the class division. I could write this into a song and I might...It’s always that tough balance that draws me to these places and I try to find the good in everything I see.

but lets start where we left off in napa, which is basically just beautiful. what a cool show! I think I un-knowingly went over our curfew 45 minutes! mostly from talking and adding solos to the show! the crowd kept egging me on, and there was just no stopping it. This was one of those shows that you wish would never end...we've never had a sold out show in napa before, so we wanted to make it a great one! we decided to sign afterwards as we will on most of these dates because we really want everyone to take home beneroya hall! the line was probably the longest autograph line we've ever had! it took several hours, but it was really fun, and we stayed until everyone was gone. I forgot to thank Ivan and Alyosha on stage, which made me feel terrible, and now I’m going to buy them a case of beer. thanks napa we really loved it!

Ahaheim HOB. You always expect house of blues to be the "rock show" experience of the tour...shirts that don't show sweat, very few ballads, josh wears a hat etc. and we got that from Anaheim, but to my amazement we also got a TON of respect and love from this crowd! they were just super classy and memorable. my sister came out and sang with me, and it was really sweet how she was welcomed by the crowd. she really appreciated it and was super nervous but said it was one of her favorite times singing with me. we also did something we’ve only done a couple times - we covered a ramone’s song. That's when people got really rowdy, and now I’m thinking we might try to do that more...

thanks anaheim and wherever else you came from.

until next time!

xobc

Xena
Xena

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

"Vegas Baby!" Empty Re: "Vegas Baby!"

Mensagem por Xena Seg 16 maio - 22:00

O gande solo da Allison na abertura do concerto em Vegas

Fogo ela e brutal mesmo!! ate o som fica diferente com ela na bateria, tem mto power! uma diferença enorme na sonoriedade dela pos bateristas antigos nos videos pre Alli lool
Xena
Xena

Mensagem por BlueSkydream Seg 16 maio - 22:50

A Allison é sem dúvida uma mais valia para a banda! Parece que veio para ficar!
BlueSkydream
BlueSkydream

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos