Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

The 50 Best Beatles Covers of All Time

Ir para baixo

The 50 Best Beatles Covers of All Time Empty The 50 Best Beatles Covers of All Time

Mensagem por BlueSkydream Dom 21 Nov - 22:11

The 50 Best Beatles Covers of All Time

Published at 7:00 AM on November 18, 2010

Earlier this week, iTunes announced it would finally offer songs from The Beatles catalog, but their previous omission had done little to stem the influence of the Fab Four on generations of musicians. Few songwriters have been so thoroughly covered as Lennon/McCartney, and the diversity of Beatles covers is a tribute to the Liverpudlians unmatched mark on pop music.

As with the 50 Best Bob Dylan Covers of All Time, I’ve selected only one version of each song for our list, and each artist only appears once. I’ve also tried to limit the selections from any one album like the I Am Sam soundtrack or Rubber Soul anniversary tribute. And if I’ve missed your favorite Beatles cover, add it in the comments section—hopefully that just means there’s plenty for you to discover among the 50 that did make the cut (or you can use it as an opportunity to question my sanity).

46. Brandi Carlile – “I’ve Just Seen a Face”
Brandi turns into into a sing-along hoe-down.
Runner-up: Slow Runner

http://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/lists/2010/11/the-50-best-beatles-covers-of-all-time.html
BlueSkydream
BlueSkydream

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo