Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

"16 Albums To Look Forward To This Fall"

Ir para baixo

"16 Albums To Look Forward To This Fall" Empty "16 Albums To Look Forward To This Fall"

Mensagem por BlueSkydream Qua 9 Set - 20:35

"16 Albums To Look Forward To This Fall" 16_Albums

"16 Albums To Look Forward To This Fall"

By Josh Jackson on September 8, 2009

We've already shared 25 Indie Films we're looking forward to this fall, but here are 16 albums coming out between now and the end of October that we think you should track down. They range from a little-known (in the U.S.) singer/songwriter named Frank Turner who releases a record today, to R.E.M., who has a live double-album coming out Oct. 26. At least three of these will likely end up among my 10 favorites of 2009, including my current Album of the Year.

"16 Albums To Look Forward To This Fall" Brandi
"...
9. Brandi Carlile - Give Up the Ghost (Columbia, 10/6)

The Scoop: Talented young songwriter from Washington state (and recently named Best Voice in Indie Rock) continues a stunning run with her third LP. The new record will feature a few guest appearances, including Chad Smith of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Amy Ray of the Indigo Girls, Benmont Tench of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers and Sir Elton John.

Stand-out tracks: "Looking Out" is a radio hit waiting to happen. On "Pride and Joy," Carlile lets her Radiohead flag fly.

My kids' opinions: I recently shared "How Brandi Carlile Saved My Daughters From Disney," and they've been lucky to hear a preview of the new album. They think "Dreams" is one of the best songs she's written.

Verdict: This album will one of my Top Ten of the 2009..."

http://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/lists/2009/09/16-albums-to-look-forward-to-this-fall.html
BlueSkydream
BlueSkydream

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo