Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

"...i have the flu on the second night of the tour!"

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

"...i have the flu on the second night of the tour!" Empty "...i have the flu on the second night of the tour!"

Mensagem por BlueSkydream Sáb 7 maio - 14:23

Parece que para a Brandi a tournée não começou muito bem! Na segunda noite apanhou uma constipação!

Tour Update from Brandi
.por Brandi Carlile a Sábado, 7 de Maio de 2011 às 15:06

(10:48 PM - Friday, May 6th)

hey friends -

well here i am on the bus again, touring the beneroya hall album! i have a little extra time because, as luck would have it, i have the flu on the second night of the tour! tim has it too, but even if phil gets it, we're still making him play hehe...

it's nearing midnight, and i'm feeling almost all the way better (as flues often leave you after ruining your life for 24 hours)! i am SO sorry Eugene, and i don't care if i have to play a three hour show standing on my head to make it up to you -- i will.

also sorry to everyone i shook hands with last night in bend....yikes!

other than that, i think this will be a splendid tour. the whole country is perfect this time of year, and i have something to be so proud of besides my awesome band and crew -- the symphony record! it's already doing really well thanks to all of you, and i feel wildly blessed to have been able to make this one. i signed so many hundreds of booklets while watching greys anatomy reruns that i got a little micro injury in my hand! my bank even called me and asked why my signature was different on my checks!

it's such a bummer that some of you had to wait for your pre-order. we worked so hard designing that pre-order package for you that we may have bitten off a tad more than we could chew! we are working out the kinks though and really appreciate you hanging with us and making our pre-order so HUGE!!

i'm going to do my brandi best (slightly worse than the average "best") to stay in touch with these tour updates!!

long story short:

Bend - ROCKED!!!! i was deliriously excited for my first show that i thought i was going to stomp through the floor, and the band killed it! alli's solo was insane, and it's great to have jeb on the road this week playing fiddle and shaking that little butt. the crowd was on their feet for the very first song, and this little girl, lilly, nearly killed me with her complement to me after the show...

LILLY -- hey brandi carlile do you remember me?

ME -- yes! hi lilly you sure are gettin' big!

LILLY -- thanks...you are too.

thanks bend for a great night.

Eugene - flu.....sorry. just wait until we get a hold of you this summer, Eugene...we're gonna have a great time.

xobc

https://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/notes/brandi-carlile/tour-update-from-brandi/10150179493477226
BlueSkydream
BlueSkydream

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

"...i have the flu on the second night of the tour!" Empty Re: "...i have the flu on the second night of the tour!"

Mensagem por Mapacafe Sáb 7 maio - 15:33

LILLY -- thanks...you are too.

ehehehehehe
Mapacafe
Mapacafe

"...i have the flu on the second night of the tour!" Empty Re: "...i have the flu on the second night of the tour!"

Mensagem por Xena Dom 8 maio - 11:14

Loool o k me ri com este update apsar da ma sorte de tarem doentes
"... but even if phil gets it, we're still making him play hehe..." ahahah pobre Phil!!

Xena
Xena

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo